If you are first time buyer or seller of property in the Fraser Valley area like Abbotsford, Mission, Langley and Chilliwack then there are plenty of things that you need to take care of. These things might seem minute and basic but they can actually save you a lot of trouble and end up making your life so much easier indeed. There are a number of tips that you can take into note. One of those is that you need a good realtor who can guide you through the sale or purchase. It is the realtor or the property dealer or consultant who will ultimately help you choose the property, get the documents in order and ensure that the whole transaction takes place smoothly. So, choose the dealer or realtor wisely. Our suggestion is to trust only Fraser Valley Farms to give you the best advice in property dealings. They will help you get the best deal whether you are selling or buying farm properties. They are experts in the Fraser Valley areas and can guide you on how to get the best farms and properties for sale in Abbotsford, Mission, Langley, Chilliwack and so on. Here you will receive the best consultancy that will help you make the most judicious use of your money.
Let us look at some essential documents that you should keep in your mind as they will need preparing and you should be aware of all the formalities that you might be required to do. Let us look at the purchase and sale contract.
Here are all the points that the offer to purchase must contain:
- Full name and address of both the buyer and the seller.
- A fully legal description of the land or the area to be bought and sold in the transaction.
- A list of all non-fixtures that are included in the sale.
- The price of the deal.
- The amount of the deposit that is part of the deal. Who is going to hold that deposit and where will it be stored and how and till when.
- The date of the offer being made and the deadline date of the acceptance of the offer.
- The conditions that accompany the offer.
- The closing dates as well as the adjustment dates.
- Any other terms and conditions.
Here are a few prerequisites that a contract should have to be acceptable.
- Consideration- The contract is a consideration in reality and the consideration in a land deal is the amount that the buyer pays the seller in return for the land that he receives.
- Intention to be legally bound – The buyer as well as the seller should legally agree to make a legally enforceable agreement.
- Legality- The contract has to be legal to be enforceable.
With all of these points to guide you, you can easily make a wise decision to make the purchase or sale of land and property. There are a lot of Farms and properties for sale in Abbotsford, Mission, Langley, Chilliwack which you can consider buying. Fraser Valley farms will guide you regarding each and every thing that is related to the purchase and the other formalities related to a property sale or purchase. You can now buy your dream farm at the most cost effective price and run it at an absolute profit. With http://www/fraservalleyfarms.ca everything is extremely easy. The property can be sold as well as bought without any hassle. You will be guided at each step just like a friend and your purchase will be taken care of and so will be your sale.
Post Your Comment: