People often wonder how taking a blueberry farm for sale in Abbotsford can be beneficial. It is simple, it is a great opportunity to join the blueberry producing community and contribute towards the export of the same. But, did you know that you can also use your fresh produce to prepare some awesome delicacies at home. These recipes are easy to prepare and with the fresh ingredients you can enjoy the dream of living in the farmhouse.
- Blueberry Shortcake: Leave the old time strawberries behind and replace with fresh and delicious blueberries to make a shortcake. Grab some fresh blueberries from your farm and do the whole recipe with them. It will give you a nice shift from the usual strawberry shortcake, if you still want then you can add sliced strawberry rings, handful of cherries to make it a multicolored one.
- Blueberry Cobbler Or A Pie: Pick some fresh blueberries from your farm and turn them into a lip smacking blueberry cobbler or a warm and delightful blueberry pie.
- Muffins With Ice Cream: Blueberry muffins are simply the best idea you can come up with when looking for something to soothe your sweet cravings. Better is to top it off with your favorite ice cream and entertain yourself with a sundae. Want more? Try having it with a flavored yogurt.
- Blueberry Smoothy: Take a 3/4th cup of plain or flavored yogurt, mix it with a tsp of agave nectar, some spinach leaves, about ½ a cup of milk and put in frozen blueberries in handsome quantity and relish on a delicious and healthy blueberry smoothy.
- Blueberry Pancakes: Treat yourself and your loved ones to a special blueberry pancake brunch on a weekend. Simply add fresh blueberries into the batter and have a good time.
- Cheese Apricots With Blueberries: How about a sumptuous spoonfuls of a dish that is an awesome appetizer for all occasions. The toasted pieces of walnut are toasted with honey, then mixed into goat cheese and lemon. Then the halved apricots are scooped in with this mixture and served topped with delicious blueberries.
- Creamy Blueberries: A good recipe doesn’t always have to be complex or contain a lot of ingredients. Sumptuous results can be achieved by adding the blueberries in heavy cream to be eaten in bliss.
- Blueberry Cocktail: Are you fond of alcoholic beverages? Then take a glass and add a few ice cubes followed by blueberries and slices of green apple. Add your favourite alcohol along with glass full of Riesling.
- Blueberry Jam: It is easy to prepare and tastes great. Take 5 cups of blueberries, add some lemon juice, a pinch of salt and ½ a cup of sugar. Stir them and mash properly while it is being heated on a medium flame. Preparation time wouldn’t be more than 20 minutes. When the jam is ready, pour it into glass jars and seal it. You can also refrigerate it to enjoy a cooler version.
If this catches your interest, also try some fruity skewers at home. Pool in different fruits like bananas, pineapple, strawberries and blueberries to prepare skewers. You can also mix them with cream or yogurt and eat it after refrigerating it.
So, what are you waiting for? Visit http://fraservalleyfarm.ca/ today and find yourself a beautiful blueberry farm where you can live the country life and grow fresh produce organically. A farm will not only give you a financial freedom, but will also help you get fresh produce regularly along with a stable real estate investment.